Friday, June 12, 2009

A Sweet Something Worth Remembering

I thought I should take a minute to write about Shane being sweet so I don't forget it! Last night (after having a rough evening) he asked if there was anything he could do to help my night end on a more positive note. I told him I couldn't think of anything and that bed was sounding good. He suggested that I take a hot bath with a book and unwind a bit. I declined the offer since I needed to give the tub a thorough scrubbing. He said he'd do it! He spent fifteen minutes scrubbing out the tub and drawing me a bath! He checked on me while I was reading to make sure I didn't need anything (he even offered to bring me a piece of the cake I had put in the oven earlier.) When I got out of the tub I found that he had straightened up the bedroom too! Amazing! I know - he's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment